Thursday, August 4, 2011

A little about the blog!

I'm not writing this blog to fuss about my life.  I'm not writing this blog to make an image of my life that is not true.  I'm not writing this blog to try and make people change their way of doing things to the way that I do it.  I am simply writing this blog because while being a stay at home can be so much fun, it can also be a little crazy and not so much fun at times.  I just want to have a place to vent if I need to and also a place to talk about all of the fun things that my kids do.  


Sometimes you will see me mention two kids, Kady and Branson.  They are not mine.  I keep them for a friend during the week and they are here most of the day..everyday.  So a lot of the things that are shared will involve them too.  


Anyways..cant wait to really get into this blog!  Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment